It has been a very successful year for this blog. My articles - especially the English ones - have received a much larger audience than before. As many of writings went increasingly viral, I would like to provide you an overview of the five most read English articles in 2014 (for the articles in German please click here).
1. How NATO Could Buy and Operate France's Helicopter Carriers (August 01, 2014)
2. What Should be in EU's New Maritime Security Strategy (January 07, 2014)
3. Ukraine: NATO Should Block the Bosporus and Assure its Allies (March 02, 2014)
4. How NATO Can Defend Estonia Against Russia (May 18, 2014)
5. Germany Needs a Permanent Naval Presence in the Indian Ocean (November 07, 2013)
Many thanks to all readers, friends, fans and followers. I wish all of you a good start into 2015.
Ps.: I haven't been very active in the recent weeks, because I am booked with other duties. However, don't worry. I will return in 2015.